Automatic welding helmet
This professional welding helmet is suitable for all welding jobs. The welding helmet is provided with a grinding function, so that the helmet can also be used te grind without the window turning dark.
The welding helmet is also provided with a low volume battery alarm. This alarm indicates when the battery is low.
Further, the welding helmet is equipped with a test function. Using this safety feature allows you to test whether the viewing window actually turns dark.
This will prevent you from experiencing unexpected burden of bright light during welding, because the viewing window is not turning dark.
– TIG welding
– MIG CO2 welding
– ARC welding
– plasma cutting
– optical class = 1/1/1/3
– viewing area = 98 x 48mm
– cartridge size = 110 x 90 x 9mm
– head strap with sweat strap
– arc sensor = 2
– light state = DIN 4
– dark state = variable shade 9 ~ 13
– shade control = external, variable
– power on/off = fully automatic
– sensitivity control = low-high by infinitely dial knob
– protection (UV/IR) = DIN 16
– power supply = solar cell, battery 2x CR2032 lithium battery
– switching time = 1/25000s from light to dark
– dark to light = 0,1 – 1,0s by infinitely dial knob
– low amperage TIG = 5amps (AC) 5amps (DC)
– operating temperature = -5 ~ 55 degrees celcius
– storing temperature = -20 ~ 70 degrees celcius
– with fire skull printing
Comes with Dutch instructions including EG-declaration and standard.
Including plastic interior and exterior windows.