This Soldatech powered by HG plasma cutter cuts various materials with high-quality results. The PL50HG is a compact, powerful and easy to operate plasma cutter equipped with Pilot ARC pre-ignition. This in combination with the HF ignition makes this cutter very easy to ignite and it is capable of cutting through rusted, coated or structured material up to 20mm without any difficulty.
The PL50HG has a user-friendly control panel and can even be adjusted during cutting work to achieve the best cutting result.
The modern IGBT inverter technology not only ensures that the PL50HG delivers long-lasting performance with more power, but it also makes the welder lightweight and portable. Overload protection in combination with a built-in fan prevents overheating and ensures that high-quality welding performance is guaranteed for a long time.
Ideal for cutting low alloy steel, stainless steel and aluminum alloys.
Each PL50HG comes standard with:
- Soldatech PL80M5 plasma torch with 5m cable
- Workpiece clamp with 2m 16mm² cable
- Gas pipe of 4m with hose clamps
- Molded plug with 2m 3×1.5mm² cable
- Standard 9mm Dinse cable couplings
- voltage = 230V
- frequency = 50/60Hz
- input current = 33A
- input power = 7.6kVA
- duty cycle = 20% – 50A (at 20 degrees ambient temperature)
- welding current range = 15 – 50A
- max. unloaded voltage = 293V
- recommended cutting thickness = 12mm
- max. cutting thickness = 20mm
- air consumption = 220L/min
- protection class = IP21S
- dimensions = 459 / 200 / 338mm
- weight = 11kg
Product length (mm) 459.0
Product width (mm) 200.0
Product height (mm) 338.0
Product weight (kg) 11.0
Package length (mm) 525
Package width (mm) 305
Package height (mm) 420
Package weight (kg) 17.2