This Soldatech powered by HG plasma cutter cuts steel and aluminum with high-quality results. The PL100HG is among the heavier plasma cutters, it ignites very easily thanks to the HF ignition and cuts easily through rusted, coated or structured material up to 35mm. The plasma cutter has four swivel castors, making it mobile during use.
The PL100HG has a user-friendly control panel and can even be adjusted during cutting work to achieve the best cutting result.
The modern IGBT inverter technology ensures that the PL100HG delivers sustainable performance with more power and a higher duty cycle. Overload protection in combination with a built-in fan prevents overheating and ensures that high-quality cutting performance is guaranteed over a long period of time.
Ideal for cutting carbon steel, low alloy steel, stainless steel and aluminum alloys.
Each PL100HG comes standard with:
- Soldatech PL141M3 plasma torch with 5m cable
- Workpiece clamp with 3m 16mm² cable
- Gas pipe of 4m with quick coupling
- 5-pin 32A plug with 3m 4×2.5mm² cable
- Standard 9mm Dinse cable couplings
- voltage = 400V
- frequency = 50/60Hz
- input current = 31A
- input power = 20.4kVA
- duty cycle = 60% – 100A (at 20 degrees ambient temperature)
- welding current range = 20 – 100A
- max. unloaded voltage = 325V
- recommended cutting thickness = 25mm
- max. cutting thickness = 35mm
- air consumption = 220L/min
- protection class = IP21S
- dimensions = 719 / 308 / 633mm
- weight = 56kg
Product length (mm) 719.0
Product width (mm) 308.0
Product height (mm) 633.0
Product weight (kg) 49.0
Package length (mm) 765
Package width (mm) 405
Package height (mm) 805
Package weight (kg) 52