MIG welding machine
This MIG welding machine is the most comprehensive machine among the Soldatech Originals. It is possible to weld MIG, MMA-Electrodes and lift TIG with it. Even FLUX welding without gas is possible.
The ML175E is portable, easy to operate and has the following strong features:
- IGBT inverter technology: sustainable performance with more power.
- High-quality aluminum wire feeder.
- Induction regulator: with this control both the width and the depth of the weld pool can be regulated.
- Digital display for welding current and voltage.
- Overload protection in combination with a built-in fan.
- Infinitely adjustable.
- Hot-start: high start-up voltage, ignition in any situation.
- Anti-stick: ensures that electrodes do not stick and are easy to weld.
- 2-stroke / 4-stroke switching: with 2-stroke switch, hold down to use, ideal for small parts. With 4-stroke switch, press to start and press again to stop, ideal for larger parts.
- Voltage regulator to keep the voltage as constant as possible.
Ideal for welding carbon steel, low alloy steel and stainless steel.
Also weld steel, stainless steel, aluminum and cored wire (flux cored).
Every ML175E comes standard including:
- MMA torch with 1.5m cable
- MLT15M3 MIG torch with euro connector and 2.5m cable
- Earth clamp with 1m cable
- 3x welding spit: 0.6 / 0.8 / 0.9mm
- 2x hose clamp
- 1x wire brush
- 2x wire roll: 0.6 and 0.8mm
- voltage = 230V
- frequency = 50Hz
- input current = 26A
- input power = 5.7kVA
- no-load voltage = 62V
- duty cycle = 30% – 160A
- MIG voltage range = 22V
- MMA voltage range = 25.6V
- Lift TIG voltage range = 15.6V
- MIG ampere range = 30 – 160A
- MMA ampere range = 30 – 140A
- Lift TIG ampere range = 30 – 140A
- efficiency = 85%
- power factor = 0.92
- insulation class = H
- enclosure protection = IP21S
- dimensions = 420 x 200 x 290mm
- weight = 11,8kg