This Soldatech powered by HG portable welding machine is a handy and versatile machine with which various welding processes including MIG welding, Lift-TIG and also electrode welding can be performed with ease.
The wire speed is automatically adjusted to the set amperage, ensuring professional results.
The modern IGBT inverter technology ensures that the ML160HG delivers sustainable performance with more power and a very high duty cycle. The ML160HG is also equipped with thermal safety as standard, which in combination with a built-in fan prevents overheating and ensures that high-quality welding performance is guaranteed for a long time.
The hot-start/anti-stick function increases the welding current quickly, so that the electrode does not stick to the workpiece during ARC welding.
Ideal for welding stainless steel, carbon steel, low alloy steel and aluminium (without pulse).
Each ML160HG comes standard including:
- Soldatech MLT15M3 MIG torch with Euro connector and 3m cable
- Twistlock electrode holder with 3m 16mm² cable
- Workpiece clamp with 2m 16mm² cable
- Standard 9mm Dinse cable coupling
- Gas pipe of 3m with hose clamps
- Heat resistant cover
- Molded plug with 2m 3×2.5mm² cable
- 1x wire drive roll: 0.8 + 1.0
- voltage 230V
- frequency 50/60Hz
- input current 28.5A
- input power 6.84kVA
- start-up voltage 71V
- duty cycle 40% – 160A (at 20 degrees ambient temperature)
- welding current range MIG 30 – 160 / MMA 30 – 130 / TIG 20 – 160
- weldable welding wire 0.6 / 0.8 / 1.0
- protection class IP21S
- dimensions 490 / 190 / 335mm
- weight 10.5kg
Product length (mm) 490.0
Product width (mm) 190.0
Product height (mm) 335.0
Product weight (kg) 13.7
Package length (mm) 555
Package width (mm) 305
Package height (mm) 420
Package weight (kg) 15.2