This Soldatech powered by HG MIG / MAG welding machine is standard equipped with a carrying platform to attach the gas bottle. This machine makes it possible to carry out various welding processes with ease, including MIG welding and also electrode welding.
The modern IGBT inverter technology ensures that the ML350YHG delivers sustainable performance with more power and a very high duty cycle. The ML350YHG is also equipped with thermal safety as standard, which in combination with a built-in fan prevents overheating and ensures that high-quality welding performance is guaranteed for a long time.
Furthermore, the mobile wire feed unit is equipped with a control panel on which welding voltage and current strength, among other things, can be easily adjusted. The power source is also equipped with preprogrammed synergetic programs for welding various materials.
The hot-start/anti-stick function increases the welding current quickly, so that the electrode does not stick to the workpiece during ARC welding.
Ideal for welding stainless steel, carbon steel, low alloy steel and aluminium (without pulse).
Each ML350YHG comes standard including:
- Soldatech MLT36M4 MIG torch with Euro connector and 4m cable
- Workpiece clamp with 3m 35mm² cable
- Standard 13mm Dinse cable coupling
- Gas pipe of 7m with quick coupling
- 5m cable grommet between cable package
- Heat resistant cover
- 5-pin 32A plug with 3.5m 4x4mm² cable
- 4x wire drive roll: 2x 0.8 + 1.0 and 2x 1.2 + 1.6
- voltage 400V
- frequency 50/60Hz
- input current 25.5A
- input power 16.8kVA
- start-up voltage 73V
- duty cycle 80% – 350A (at 20 degrees ambient temperature)
- welding current range MIG 40 – 350 / MMA 10 – 350
- weldable welding wire 0.8 / 1.0 / 1.2 / 1.6
- protection class IP21S
- dimensions 930 / 420 / 1130mm
- weight 50kg
Product length (mm) 930.0
Product width (mm) 420.0
Product height (mm) 113.0
Product weight (kg) 50.0
Package length (mm) 1035
Package width (mm) 495
Package height (mm) 735
Package weight (kg) 87