This Soldatechpowered by HG electrode welding machine is very suitable for welding at any location because of its compact, light, manageable and powerful design.
The easily adjustable welding current ensures that the EL200HG can be used quickly for welding jobs with different materials and thicknesses. Lift TIG welding is also possible with this device, but a different torch is then required, naturally.
The hot-start / anti-stick function quickly increases the welding current so that the electrode does not stick to the workpiece.
The modern IGBT inverter technology not only ensures that the EL200HG delivers long-lasting performance with more power, but it also makes the device lightweight and portable. Overload protection in combination with a built-in fan prevents overheating and ensures that high-quality welding performance is guaranteed for a long time.
Ideal for welding carbon steel, low alloy steel and stainless steel. Welds perfectly with rutile (E 6013) and basic (E 7018).
Each EL200HG comes standard with:
- Twistlock electrode holder with 3m 16mm² cable
- Workpiece clamp with 2m 16mm² cable
- Molded plug with 2m 3×2.5mm² cable
- Standard 13mm Dinse cable couplings
- Sturdy storage case
- voltage 230V
- frequency 50/60Hz
- fuse protection 16A delayed
- input current 40A
- input power 8.8kVA
- start-up voltage 78V
- duty cycle 40% – 200A (at 20 degrees ambient temperature)
- welding current range MMA 41-200 TIG 15 – 200
- weldable electrodes 1.6 – 5.0mm
- protection class IP21S
- dimensions 400 / 154 / 300mm
- weight 5.1kg
Product length (mm) 400.0
Product width (mm) 154.0
Product height (mm) 299.0
Product weight (kg) 9.8
Package length (mm) 530
Package width (mm) 185
Package height (mm) 415
Package weight (kg) 10.6