This Soldatechpowered by HG electrode welding machine is very suitable for welding at any location because of its compact, light, manageable and powerful design.
The easily adjustable welding current ensures that the EL120HG can be easily used for welding jobs with different materials and thicknesses.
The hot-start / anti-stick function quickly increases the welding current so that the electrode does not stick to the workpiece.
The modern IGBT inverter technology not only ensures that the EL120HG delivers long-lasting performance with more power, but it also makes the device lightweight and portable. Overload protection in combination with a built-in fan prevents overheating and ensures that high-quality welding performance is guaranteed for a long time.
Ideal for welding carbon steel, low alloy steel and stainless steel. Welds perfectly with rutile (E 6013) and basic (E 7018).
Each EL120HG comes standard with:
- Electrode holder with 1,8m 10mm² cable
- Workpiece clamp with 1,2m 10mm² cable
- Molded plug with 2m 3×1,5mm² cable
- Standard 9mm Dinse cable couplings
- Shoulder strap
- voltage 230V
- frequency 50/60Hz
- fuse protection 16A delayed
- input current 22A
- input power 5,06kVA
- start-up voltage 68V
- duty cycle 20% – 120A (at 20 degrees ambient temperature)
- welding current range 15 – 120A
- weldable electrodes 1,6 – 2,6mm
- protection class IP21S
- dimensions 315 / 102 / 176mm
- weight 3kg
Product length (mm) 315.0
Product width (mm) 102.0
Product height (mm) 176.0
Product weight (kg) 3.0
Package length (mm) 363
Package width (mm) 185
Package height (mm) 230
Package weight (kg) 5